We are no longer running this program as we have closed our school due to lack of funds.
We need English and computer Teachers, assistant Teachers, office help, marketing, networking and general maintenance help such as gardening, painting and safe water deliveries to the students families in the squatter Villages. As our school provides all the student needs for free we have to find ways to support the running costs. Hence we have developed a range of activities and accommodation as a means to raise funds.
We charge US$15 per person per night in our Dormitory or US$30 per night for our luxury en suite rooms (2 people) additional people US$5pp. Included is a light self serve breakfast, Khmer lunch on school days, internet, safe drinking water, and some tours.
Minimum stay is 5 nights, further inquiries to volunteer email us at: email@example.com
- 3 hour Bicycle tour: Free for volunteers, we cross the river to enjoy a great bicycle ride along a quiet tree lined lane way, very little traffic and lots of smiling faces as you pass by. Located on the Island opposite our Restaurant, we visit 2 lovely Pagoda’s, then on to a quaint rural village and tip of the Island.
- Help deliver safe drinking water to the squatter villages. (See below}
- Occasionally visitors can attend festivals and weddings.
- Contact us if you need airport pick up, we charge for this.
- Bicycles for rent, $1 daily when available. Perhaps free if you can help maintain them.
All profits from your stay go to help fund the Charity. No westerners receive any form of remuneration for their help including the Founder, in fact they donate to the Charity.
Village trips: These trips are regulated and limited to safe water deliveries and occasionally other supplies. We do not cater for tour groups or sightseers.
There has been a problem with the water in these Villages since tube wells were introduced, the water is contaminated with excessive levels of toxins such as arsenic, manganese, fluoride and some cyanide. These eventually cause death, they cannot be filtered out.
We listen to the needs of the Villagers, so far we have been able to satisfy all their needs, its about them not us. We require westerners that are helpers, long or short term, if you are able then please join us or donate so we can continue with these activities, perhaps you could sponsor one of the children, this helps us keep the children with their families.
Support desperate Village people to improve their life a little, Please Donate via Paypal: